Busselton outdoor blinds a winter winner
July 18, 2016 | Outdoor blinds / Cafe blinds | 0 comments | Author: Paul Hurkmans
You may not think that now is a great time to install outdoor blinds for your outdoor living area, but it is. In fact, the advantages of cafe blinds don’t stop when the temperature plummets, making Busselton outdoor blinds a winter winner.
Advantages of Busselton outdoor blinds:
- It’s true that one of the key advantages of outdoor blinds is keeping the hot sun out of your outdoor living area. But in winter, keeping the cold wind and rain out is just as important. Well-designed and installed blinds will do a great job of doing just that.
- With outdoor blinds installed, outdoor heaters really come into their own. That’s because outdoor blinds will help to keep the heat in your patio or verandah where you need it most. Without outdoor blinds, any heat you generate can quickly be blown away.
- Today’s outdoor blinds are very versatile and with a track-guided system you can easily open and close your blinds and even partly open or close them. So, when the sun does come out, you can take advantage by quickly raising your blinds as high as you like.
- Like your tech gadgets and mod cons? Get a motorised opening system for your café blinds. You can then control the height of your outdoor blinds while turning steaks or sitting down!
- Outdoor blinds aren’t just practical, they look good too. Plus they come in a wide range of colours to suit any home.
To find out more about the advantages of outdoor blinds, go to our Outdoor Blinds or Busselton Branch pages. To organise Vanessa and Ben from Outside Concepts in Busselton to visit you for a no-obligation discussion and quote, phone 1800 601 674.
Looking for a solution to your outdoor lifestyle? Call us now for a free quote on 1800 601 674.