Café blinds an open and shut case!
August 28, 2018 | Outdoor blinds / Cafe blinds | 0 comments
| Author: Paul Hurkmans
If you’re old enough to remember when the only café blinds available were of the clear plastic variety that looked just as bad up or down, and were terribly fiddly to wind up by hand, then it’s about time you looked at café blinds again. Today’s café blinds have little in common to the old variety and are a must have for many outdoor living areas.
Today’s café blinds – or outdoor blinds if you prefer –are in a word elegant. They’re stylish and stunning to look at whether they’re up or down and just as elegant to use. And if you have them installed by Outside Concepts, you can be ensured you’re getting café blinds that you’ll love for many years to come.
Here’s why you should choose café blinds from Outside Concepts for your outdoor living area:
- Looks aside, the very reason to install café blinds is that they do a great job of keeping your outdoor living area comfortable. In the colder weather, they’ll keep cool breezes out and warmth in, in the hot weather they’ll keep the blazing sun and hot winds out.
- At any time of the year, café blinds will also help to keep the rain from entering your outdoor living area.
- Keeping the sun off your outdoor furniture will keep it looking its best. Outdoor blinds can also be used to reduce the effects of the sun inside your home.
- Outside Concepts has partnered with Pinz Blinds to provide homeowners access to a large range of café blinds (and awnings) all made with the highest quality materials and workmanship.
- Today’s quality blinds, such as those supplied by Pinz and Outside Concepts, make lowering and raising a breeze. There are a variety of options to choose from including track-guided, wire-guided and spring-loaded. If you’d prefer to operate your café blinds while sitting down sipping on a cocktail, however, there’s only once choice to make – the motorised option that opens and shuts with a remote control!
- Gone are the ugly looks of the plastic blinds. Today’s café blinds look fantastic and add – rather than detract – from the look of your outdoor living area.
- If your patio or verandah faces a neighbour or the street, café blinds have the added advantage of improving privacy. That doesn’t necessarily mean they block the view for you, however, as there are blinds available that allow you to see out while others can’t see in.
So, what are you waiting for? Find out more about the benefits of sophisticated café blinds by calling Outside Concepts on 1800 601 674. We can arrange a day and time that suits you to discuss your needs and take measurements to provide a fully-customised solution and quote.
Looking for a solution to your outdoor lifestyle? Call us now for a free quote on 1800 601 674.