While Outside Concepts specialises in designing and building customised outdoor structures such as carports and pergolas, sometimes it’s not about building a new project but re-building what’s there. Such as the case with this home in the Melbourne western suburbs.
When Kose from our North Western & Western Branch visited to talk to the homeowners, he found a home that was desperate for some tender loving care. In particular, the roofs of both the carport and pergola of the Melbourne western suburbs home were damaged. In addition, the carport needed partly re-building to strengthen the structure and increase the fall angle of the roof.
After discussing the requirements with the homeowner, Kose proposed fixing the carport and pergola. Once the proposal was accepted, Kose and his team got to work:
- They removed the old carport roof at the Melbourne western suburbs home.
- Strengthening work on the carport structure was then completed.
- At the same time, the pitch of the roof needed to be fixed. It was less than the minimum required fall, which meant that water could pool in areas and rain could be forced against the fall in strong winds, potentially resulting in water leaks. The fall of the roof was increased to achieve the minimum required angle.
- Finally, a new roof was installed, along with new flashings and the carport was as good as new!
- The polycarbonate roof sheeting and flashings on the pergola were removed.
- New roofing and flashing were installed on the pergola.
Outside Concepts goes the extra yard
Kose’s work is another example of Outside Concepts going the extra mile. While designing and building new structures is our bread and butter, there are times when we also undertake repair work on existing structures.
There are many other ways to go the extra yard when designing and building carports, pergolas, verandahs, patios and decks. For example:
- While some outside structures companies simply build the carport, pergola, verandah, patio or deck, Outside Concepts can look after the entire project for you. This includes the coordination of most trades.
- We can also help you with any required red tape, such as local planning permission. Outside Concepts’ franchisees are local people and understand the fine details of the council requirements and other approval processes in your area.
- Outside Concepts will clean up the entire site at the end of the project. All you’ll need to do is enjoy your new carport, pergola, patio, verandah or deck.
- We even offer interest-free finance through Once Agile.
If you live in the Melbourne western suburbs and want to experience working with a provider that goes the extra yard, phone Outside Concepts on 1800 601 674 or submit a contact form on Kose’s page.
From concept to clean up, you can rely on us. Give Outside Concepts a call on 1800 601 674 to organise a free quote.
Going the extra yard is all part of the service for Outside Concepts and our Melbourne western suburbs branch, as was the case with this carport and pergola.