When it comes to creating an outdoor living area in Melbourne, a patio is the perfect addition. As well as generating much needed outdoor relaxation and entertainment opportunities for you and your family, a patio will add tremendous value to your home.
If you’re considering adding a new patio to your Melbourne home, budget may dictate that you must compromise in some areas. However, you should never compromise on customisation. Designing and building a patio that aligns precisely with your vision, lifestyle and your home’s architecture will keep paying dividends long after the final cost is forgotten.
Why customising is the key for your Melbourne patio
- Melbourne’s weather is as diverse as its people. From scorching summers to cool winters and unpredictable rainfall. A customised patio allows for thoughtful consideration of these climate variations. You can tailor the design to provide shaded and sunny areas, incorporate heating or cooling, use insulated roofing panels or include retractable awnings or other shade options to ensure year-round comfort.
- Melbourne’s urban landscape and shrinking block sizes often requires efficient use of outdoor spaces. Customising your patio enables you to design an outdoor space that fully utilises the area you have to work with. Whether you want a cosy courtyard or a sprawling entertainment area, a tailored design ensures every square meter is purposeful and aesthetically pleasing.
- Your patio is an extension of your home and it should reflect your personal style. Customisation allows you to choose materials, colours and finishes that resonate with your taste and the style of your home. This will ensure a more seamless integration from the outside to the inside.
- Every household has its own dynamics and lifestyle requirements. Customising your Melbourne patio allows for the integration of specific features that align with your needs. Whether it’s an outdoor kitchen, a fireplace for cool nights, dedicated relaxation and entertainment zones or whatever your life requires. A personalised design ensures that your patio becomes an integral part of your daily life.
- A customised design allows you to not just consider current needs but also anticipates potential changes, ensuring your patio remains relevant and valuable over the years.
- Customisation allows you to design a patio that seamlessly adheres to local guidelines. This ensures a smooth approval process and guarantees that your patio is not only beautiful but also compliant with your local council’s building codes.
- A well-designed, customised patio doesn’t just enhance your current lifestyle; it adds tangible value to your property. Potential buyers in Melbourne’s real estate market appreciate thoughtful outdoor spaces that have been tailored to suit your home, making your property more appealing in the long run.
In the battle of the two ‘Cs’ – compromise or customise – the winner is obvious. Compromising on your patio can lead to missed opportunities, while customising will maximise your outdoor space and create an outdoor living area that will pay huge dividends. It will elevate your outdoor living experience in Melbourne.
Outside Concepts – the customisation kings
When it comes to customisation, there is one outdoor structures company that are kings of the domain and that’s Outside Concepts. Customising projects – whether it’s patios, pergolas, verandahs, carports or decks – is what we’re renowned for and it’s part of our DNA.
If you live in the northern or eastern parts of Melbourne, the people who can deliver the perfect patio for your home is Ron Matz and his team from our North Eastern Branch. They can customise every part of your Melbourne patio, from the design, the materials, the colours, the roof style and everything in-between.
To customise a time for a visit from Ron, give Outside Concepts a call on 1800 601 674 or submit a form on his website page.
Concept to clean up. Call Outside Concepts for a free quote on 1800 601 674.
In the battle of the two ‘Cs’ – compromise or customise – the winner is obvious with customisation of your patio maximising your outdoor living opportunities in Melbourne.