In last week’s post we highlighted that while Outside Concepts can generally design and build patios and other outdoor structures quickly, local planning processes can add weeks or months to the lead time. But what if you’re an impatient person and can’t wait that long? Well, there is a potential solution for your Sydney home that will stop the yawning waiting for approval and start the entertaining and relaxing, and that’s the extendable awning.
One of the advantages of extendable awnings is that they often don’t require local council approval. This means that the team from Outside Concepts Sydney North can generally measure, order and install an awning for your home quickly and easily, without the hassle of red tape.
Granted, you do need an existing timber deck, paved or tiled area for the awning to cover, but if you have this at your Sydney home, this could be the perfect solution for you.
Other advantages of awnings for your Sydney home
- One of the biggest advantages of installing an extendable awning for your Sydney home is the flexibility. You can extend the awning when you want cover from the elements, particularly the sun and the rain, and leave it in the non-extended or closed position at other times.
- Today’s extendable awnings can cover a large area. Up to 6 metres by 3.5 metres.
- You can choose from a range of contemporary fabrics and colours that with suit any Sydney home.
- An awning will be a stylish addition to your home.
- While awnings can be manually extended, most feature motorised operation. You can open and close your awning with a press of a button while relaxing in your outdoor furniture!
- Awnings are durable. Outside Concepts sources its awnings and outdoor blinds from Pinz, who supply the highest quality products on the market.
- An awning for your Sydney home can be an economical solution.
While an extendable awning virtually provides an instant patio, if you’d prefer a solid structure and don’t mind waiting for local planning approval, Brett and his team from Outside Concepts Sydney North can help again. They are experts in designing and building patios and other outdoor structures for Sydney clients.
While Brett can tackle any project, no matter the size, style, scale or simplicity, he does specialise in the more high-end patio projects. Projects such as tiled-roof patios to match the home. Patios that include insulated roof panels to help increase comfort in your outdoor living area during warmer and coler temperatures. And patios with louvre roofs that can be opened and closed to control the elements, a little like an extendable awning can.
If you’re interested to find out more about an extendable awning for your Sydney home, or a new patio, contact Brett Nitschke. You can phone 1800 601 674 and we’ll get Brett to contact you, or go to Brett’s website page and submit a contact form, so Brett can contact you directly.
Life’s too short to compromise. Phone Outside Concepts on 1800 601 674 for a free quote.