Is the outdoor of your Sydney home more ho-hum than high-end? Then it’s time to stop gazing drearily out the back door and start making plans, with a call to Brett Nitschke at Outside Concepts Sydney North Branch top of your list.
What is a high-end patio?
In the housing industry, a high-end home is generally considerable in size, constructed with quality materials, finished with luxury fittings and stylishly designed.
A high-end patio for your Sydney home will be comparable. It may be a little larger than the ordinary, although this is not absolutely necessary and will depend on your block size. It will be custom designed to perfectly match your needs and what you’re looking for, be built with quality materials and finished with fittings to give a luxurious feel.
If this is the type of patio you want for your Sydney home and you live in the north of the city, Brett and his team can help.
Designing and constructing a Sydney high-end patio
While Brett and the team from Outside Concepts can tackle any type of project, in any size or style, most of the projects the team undertakes are high-end.
For your patio project, it all starts with an in-depth discussion of your needs and ideas of what you want, as well as a detailed site inspection. Brett will then provide a free design, a detailed plan of all the design features and a quote.
Each high-end patio in Sydney will feature different specs that elevate them from ho-hum to wow. Common features may include:
- Insulated roofing panels that will help keep your patio cool in summer and warmer in winter. These panels feature an outer roof, insulation layer and ceiling layer in one. They’re not only practical but also look great, coming in a range of outer roof profiles and colours. The ceilings also offer finish and colour options.
- Louvred roofs that open and close depending on the weather are also popular in high-end Sydney patios. These durable roofs are available in a range of options. Perfect for Sydney’s sometimes unpredictable weather!
- Another roofing option is an extendable awning. These have the added advantage of being quick to install.
- High-end patios can also feature fittings such as integrated lighting and ceiling fans. For heating, you might consider integrated electric panel heaters, a fire pit or even an outdoor gas-log fire.
- An outdoor kitchen or large barbecue area.
- You’ll also want to invest in some high-end outdoor furniture to complete your patio project.
- Outdoor blinds to help you enjoy your patio for more days of the year.
This high-end design, materials and fittings do come at a cost, but the investment is worthwhile. Your new patio will give you many years of relaxation and entertainment opportunities. In addition it’s worth keeping in mind, particularly in Sydney’s property market, when it comes time to sell it’s highly likely you’ll recoup your costs and often more.
Organise a free and no obligation discussion with Brett by phoning Outside Concepts on 1800 601 674 or by completing a contact form on Brett’s website page.
Life’s too short to compromise. Phone Outside Concepts on 1800 601 674 for a free quote.
If you’re looking for a high-end patio for your Sydney home, read this Outside Concepts blog for some great ideas.