Spring has well and truly sprung and the anticipation of warmer weather and, if you’re lucky, summer holidays is so real you can almost touch it. But, if you don’t have a patio for your Adelaide home, the sense of anticipation may be somewhat dull. Because an Adelaide patio is the must have item for all homeowners who like to get outside to enjoy the warmer weather… And that includes you!
Why you need an Adelaide patio
- Let’s face it, life can be busy and stressful and we all need a place to get away and relax. A quiet place inside is all well and good during cooler weather, but there’s no better place to relax than outside when the weather allows. An Adelaide patio is the perfect place to relax. If you have the space, add a lounge suite or better yet a hammock or outdoor daybed and you’ll soon be so relaxed you’ll be asleep. If space is tighter, add a patio that’s big enough to have a small table and chairs, so you can enjoy a cuppa or cold beverage while listening to the birds tweeting.
- Patios are also terrific places to entertain, whether it be with family, a small group of friends or a large gathering. It’s important when thinking about building a new Adelaide patio to consider your needs and how you like to entertain, as this will determine how big your patio needs to be. For only a few people a small area is all that’s required, while for larger gatherings you’ll want a patio that’s large enough to fit plenty of furniture, cooking facilities and all your friends and family.
- While relaxing and entertaining are the best ways to use your Adelaide patio, don’t forget that a patio is also great place to cook. If you want to do a lot of cooking you may be better installing an outdoor kitchen than having a simple BBQ. You may never need to go inside again!
- A new patio will provide you with more space for you and your family. It’s like having an additional lounge room, but even better it’s outside! You can use this space for relaxing and entertaining, and for anything else you like. Storage, an outside gym, a spa, vegetables and herbs in pots, and more.
- The reasons you need an Adelaide patio will be the same reasons that prospective buyers will appreciate your asset if and when you do decide to sell. Patios are one of the must have items for purchasers, so your home will be more appealing than a home without a patio. When the market is slow, this means you’ll have more chance to sell; when the market is strong you’ll likely command a higher price. Generally, you’ll at least recoup the cost of building your patio and often much more.
A new patio in the southern suburbs of Adelaide
If you live in the southern suburbs of Adelaide, you’re in luck. Our Marion branch covers all suburbs in the south, including Parkside, Marion, Happy Valley, Morphett Vale, Christies Beach and Aldinga. To organise your no-obligation design and quote for your Adelaide patio, phone Outside Concepts on 1800 601 674 or go to our Marion branch page and submit a contact form.
Life’s too short to compromise. Phone Outside Concepts on 1800 601 674 for a free quote.