If you’re feeling a little blue due to COVID-19 restrictions, the impending winter or because you haven’t been able to watch live sport for several months, a new patio for your home in Launceston or Northern Tasmania could be just what the doctor ordered.
Ray Heald, a Launceston native for over 20 years and Outside Concepts’ branch manager in the area, can help cure your blues if lack of outdoor living space is what ails you. Decks and patios are Ray’s most popular product, with homeowners wanting to spend more time outside enjoying the clean air and, if you’re lucky enough, great Tasmanian views.
The patio process
If you’d like to join the people of Launceston and other Tasmanians who have a patio or other outdoor space to enjoy, here’s a simplified rundown of the process:
- It all starts with a phone call, email or contact form to Outside Concepts. We’ll then organise a day and time for Ray Heald, our Launceston branch manager, to visit you. During COVID-19 we’re taking extra precautions and following all relevant social-distancing regulations, so we can still go ahead with new projects.
- Ray will meet with you to discuss your new Launceston patio (Ray also services surrounding areas of the north of Tasmania) and aspects such as construction and materials choices.
- Ray will then custom-design your new Launceston patio, to suit your requirements, the style of your home, your site, existing structures and, most importantly, your budget. Don’t worry if your project isn’t simple; like our other branch owners, Ray can provide solutions to design and construction issues that others may struggle with.
- He’ll also provide you with a no-obligation quote for your new Launceston patio.
- Once you accept the quote and sign our contract, Ray will prepare the plans, requisite council, or other applications. Building work can only start once full approval has been provided, which can take several weeks.
- Ray and his team will then build your Launceston patio. We only use experienced, professional builders and quality materials. That’s why we can offer our 10-year structural warranty. In many cases, we can manage the entire project, but if you are working on a tight budget and you have the time, you can manage trades such as plumbers and painters.
- We clean up the entire site at the end of the project.
- You put the sparkling wine on ice, organise a patio-warming party (COVID-19 regulations allowing) and enjoy your Tasmanian patio for many decades to come!
So, if a new patio in Launceston or Northern Tasmania is just what the doctor ordered for you, contact Outside Concepts to get us involved. You can phone us on 1800 601 674 or go to Ray Heald’s website page to submit a contact form.
Note: We don’t intend for this post to make light of depression. Mental illness is a serious issue, so if you are feeling depressed due to COVID-19 or in fact any reason, don’t bottle it up. Talk to family or friends or reach out to organisations such as Lifeline and Beyond Blue.
Find out about Outside Concepts’ 10-year structural warranty. Call us on 1800 601 674.