While the western suburbs of Melbourne has many beautiful examples of older homes, as with much of the rest of Melbourne, new modern homes are popping up everywhere. All well and good, but often these new homes don’t have pergolas or other outdoor living areas, which means they may be perfect on the inside, but they’re hardly perfect on the outside.
If this applies to your home, it’s time to do something about it and start planning for a new pergola. The good news is it won’t necessarily take much effort at all, if you get Outside Concepts to help!
New pergola for new home
There are a variety of reasons that your new home in the western suburbs of Melbourne may not have a pergola or an outdoor space. These include:
- The home was built by a developer, who didn’t include an outside space in the plans.
- You had the home built and didn’t have enough money to include a pergola.
- You had the home built and wasn’t sure what type of pergola you wanted.
- You didn’t plan for a pergola, but once you moved into your new home understood the importance of having an outdoor space.
Whatever the reason, there’s no better time to act than now. While Outside Concepts can design and build a new pergola for your home in a very quick time, it will take several weeks to get planning permission. So, by the time your new pergola is built, the warmer weather will be just around the corner.
Budget for your new Melbourne western suburbs pergola
Of course there is one good reason why you might not be able to go ahead with a new pergola and that’s money… or more correctly lack of it. If you have just moved into a new home, chances are money is tight. However, with Outside Concepts you don’t need to spend a fortune to get a stylish pergola to suit your needs. Here’s why:
- Being a franchise system, Outside Concepts has significant buying power, which provides us with materials savings that we pass on to clients.
- We also have a fixed price guarantee. This means that unless there are unforeseen circumstances (e.g. the discovery of significant rock on excavation) we will build what we say for the amount agreed upon in our contract with you.
- We’re also very experienced and knowledgeable. So, if you are on a tight budget, we know all the ways to make sure what money you do have to spend goes a long way.
- Our quotes are always competitive.
Contact our Essendon branch
Our Essendon branch – smack bang in the middle of Melbourne’s western suburbs – is the perfect choice for getting your new pergola designed and built.
Branch owner Kose has more than 20-years’ experience in construction and engineering. He’ll take the time to sit down with you to go through the various options and help you get the outdoor space you crave.
Phone Outside Concepts on 1800 601 674 or submit a form on the Essendon branch page today.
Find out about Outside Concepts’ 10-year structural warranty. Call us on 1800 601 674.
The perfect new pergola for your Melbourne western suburbs home starts and ends with Outside Concepts.