In a time of uncertainty in the building industry, who can you trust to design build your new carport, patio, pergola, verandah or deck in Brisbane?
Choosing who to build your Brisbane carport or outdoor living area has always been a big decision, but it seems to be a bit more important lately. Particularly with the supply chain issues, labour shortages, materials price increases and other factors that have led to uncertainty.
If you’re looking to build a new outdoor living area in Brisbane, or a carport, here are some tips on choosing a designer/builder you can trust:
- Before contacting an outdoor living expert, define your needs and budget. Knowing your requirements will help you communicate your expectations with prospective suppliers clearly.
- Look for a carport builder or outdoor living expert in Brisbane with experience. While every business must make a start sometime, let them get experience on other people’s projects first!
- Ensure the supplier you’re looking at is licensed and insured. This will provide you with a level of protection and peace of mind in case something does go wrong during the project
- Conduct research online and check websites and online business listings like HiPages and Google. It’s also a good idea to seek recommendations from friends, family, or neighbours who have had similar work done.
- Get more than one quote from outdoor living and carport builders in Brisbane.
- Contact past clients of the supplier you’re likely to go with. Their experience in aspects such as communication, adherence to timelines, reliability and overall satisfaction are important.
- Before you sign a contract, review it carefully to check project details, such as materials, timeline, payment schedule and warranty information.
- Ensure the supplier is knowledgeable about Brisbane building approval processes for carports and outdoor living areas. Preferably, they’ll be able to handle the process for you.
- Lastly, trust your instincts. If you feel uncomfortable or sense red flags during the discussion process, consider other options. A good working relationship with your supplier is vital for a successful project.
New carport or outdoor living area in Brisbane? Just call Outside Concepts
If you live in Brisbane’s southern suburbs, you could go through the above steps – and you should – or you could just call Outside Concepts South Brisbane branch. We’ll be happy to go through the steps with you during our no obligation initial discussion because we’re confident we stack up in every area. Simply give us a call on 1800 601 674 and we’ll organise a day and time to come to your place.
Which is exactly what a Brisbane homeowner did earlier this year, when they wanted a double heritage carport designed and built for their home. They also wanted to re-roof the back deck of their outdoor living area.
After the project, homeowner Grant was full of praise.
“Brody and Saul from Outside Concepts South Brisbane were very meticulous and extremely helpful in the design and choice of materials that we used. The results of working together on this was great outcomes for both these structures and we are extremely happy with our overall look, the price and the communication with Brody and Saul throughout these works to our home.
“In a time of uncertainty with builders and materials, we would highly recommend Brody and Saul for your project.”
Looking for a solution to your outdoor lifestyle? Call us now for a free quote on 1800 601 674.
Who will you trust to build your new Brisbane outdoor living area or carport?