While Busselton was initially immune to the cold snap experienced by our eastern neighbours, in the last week or so we’ve also felt the winter cold. For some, this may send them indoors for the next three months, but if you’re made of tougher stuff than that, and you install outdoor blinds, you can still get out into your patio, verandah or pergola.
Experts in outdoor blinds and awnings
In Busselton, our Outside Concepts branch are experts when it comes to outdoor blinds and awnings. In fact, blinds and awnings are the entire focus of branch owners Nicola and Brett Jacobson. Together with our suppliers, Pinz (see more below), Nicola and Brett dedicate their time in helping those around Busselton and surrounds improve their homes with the best outdoor blinds and awnings on the market.
Here are a few tips and observations from Nicola and Brett:
- While many people think of outdoor blinds and awnings as great products for keeping the sun and hot winds out of outdoor living areas and inside homes, blinds also have a valuable role to play in winter.
- They will help keep the cold wind and rain out of your Busselton outdoor living area. This means you’ll be able to relax and entertain outdoors for longer and be more comfortable.
- Combining outdoor blinds and a heating appliance (e.g. gas patio heater, electric outdoor heater or fire pit) will soon have your patio, verandah or pergola as warm as toast. The blinds will keep any heat you generate inside your space, rather than having it dispersed by the wind. See this recent blog on tips for staying warm in your pergola for more information.
- There are a range of options for opening and closing blinds that make the job very easy. For example, there are track guided systems that allow you to open and close (or even part close) your blinds with minimal effort. You can even have a motorised opening system.
- Forget the ugly plastic blinds of the past. Today’s outdoor blinds look great and are available in a variety of styles, fabrics and colours.
- Large openings used to be a challenge, but not anymore. We can install outdoor blinds up to six metres wide and 3.5 metres tall. Removable posts can also be used for wider openings.
Quality materials, quality manufacturing
As mentioned above, Outside Concepts has partnered with Pinz, Australia’s leading manufacturer of outdoor blinds and awnings. This guarantees that all the blinds and awnings we provide clients aren’t just expertly measured and installed, their expertly made.
Pinz’ manufacturing process ensures that every blind and awning that leaves their factory is made to the highest standards and with the best quality. Their prices are also highly competitive, which means you don’t need to pay high costs for quality products.
To organise a free, no-obligation quote, phone Outside Concepts today on 1800 601 674 or submit a contact form on our Busselton branch page.
Life’s too short to compromise. Phone Outside Concepts on 1800 601 674 for a free quote.
Outdoors blinds are perfect for a Busselton summer, and they can be winter wonders when the cold hits too.