Imagine a deck that won’t split, warp and needs virtually no maintenance… Plus it looks great too!
Outside Concepts is proud to announce a new product that is available for decking projects. Called HardieDeckTM, the product is machined 19mm fibre cement decking boards with a concealed fixing mechanism. The result is a very low maintenance deck with no visible nails or screws. But these are not the only benefits:
- HardieDeckTM is rot, water and termite resistant.
- The fibre cement decking boards are fire resistant and can be used in bushfire prone areas.
- HardieDeckTM is durable and tough. It’s backed by a 10-year warranty.
- The decking boards can be coated in virtually any colour using paving paint or clear sealed, to suit your individual requirements.
- When fitted, HardieDeckTM feels sturdy and smooth, plus you’ll never need to worry about splinters.
HardieDeckTM can be a great option if you’re considering a new decking project, plus it can be used to replace a worn or tired timber deck. If you’d like to receive a free quote on a HardieDeckTM deck, whether you live in the bush or a capital city like Adelaide, Melbourne, Brisbane, Sydney or Canberra, give Outside Concepts a call on 1800 601 674.
Concept to clean up. Call Outside Concepts for a free quote on 1800 601 674.